Leather defoaming agent is a special defoaming agent without organosilicon, which consists of mineral oil, special polyether ester and dispersant
Dilute acid emulsion, waterborne polyurethane emulsion, leather coating, leather edge oil, phenylpropylene/ethylpropylene/pure propylene/casein/polyvinyl alcohol, etc
Large foam, also suitable for vinyl acetate, pure propylene, carboxybutylbenzene, phenylpropylene, ethylpropylene and other latex coating adhesives defoaming and antifoaming, with antifoaming
Fast, anti-bubble long, good leveling, low dosage of advantages, even if overuse will not affect the coating effect.
The characteristics of special defoaming agent for leather are as follows:
1. Strong anti-foaming and anti-foaming forces, small dosage, do not affect the basic properties of foaming system.
2. Good heat resistance, stable chemistry, no corrosion, non-toxic, no adverse side effects, no combustion, no explosion.
3. Its performance is comparable to that of imported products, and its price is more obvious.
The special defoaming agent for leather is non - toxic and non - hazardous, and its shelf life is two years. This product will not be layered in order to better develop the product quality can be built
It is recommended to stir slightly before use and then use evenly. Use 25KG plastic barrel or 200KG barrel.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Wetting agent is an indispensable assistant for...
- Food thickeners are added to food
- A couple of common sense about dispersants
- Important points to note when using organosilic...
- Performance advantage of antifoaming agent
- Why are antifoaming agents so strong
- The function of different kinds of antifoaming ...
- Advantages of high efficiency dispersant
- Properties of water-based dispersants
- The effect of antifoaming agent