Defoaming agent is a substance that reduces surface tension and removes foam during food processing. In food processing, such as fermentation, stirring, boiling,
A large number of bubbles can be produced in the process of concentration, which will affect the normal operation. Defoaming agents can be roughly divided into two
Class: a type that can eliminate bubbles that have already been formed, such as ethanol; The other can inhibit the formation of bubbles such as emulsified silicon oil. The cancellation of our permitted use
The foaming agents include emulsified silicon oil, polyoxyethylene polyoxypropylene pentaerythritol ether, polyoxyethylene polyoxypropanolamine ether and polyoxypropylene
Allyl glycerol ether, polyoxypropylene oxide ethylene glycerol ether, polydimethylsiloxane and other 7 kinds.
The performance advantages of antifoaming agents are as follows:
1. Rapid defoaming, with long-term antifoaming property;
2. Good stability, no demulsifying, no secondary pollution;
3. Good dispersion and water solubility;
4. Maintain high efficiency at extremely low concentration;
5. Product transparency will not be affected;
6. Foam used to control water system;
7. Non-toxic, free from benzene, phosphorus, ketone, mercury and other harmful substances to the environment, will not burn.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Wetting agent is an indispensable assistant for...
- Food thickeners are added to food
- A couple of common sense about dispersants
- Important points to note when using organosilic...
- Characteristic performance of special defoaming...
- Why are antifoaming agents so strong
- The function of different kinds of antifoaming ...
- Advantages of high efficiency dispersant
- Properties of water-based dispersants
- The effect of antifoaming agent