First of all, it should be noted that the effect of antifoaming agent is to remove harmful foam in the antifoaming agent system, but not to have a negative impact on the substances in the original system.
Whether there is high temperature, strong acidity, strong alkalinity, or high shear force in the industry, these factors will have serious damage to the antifoaming agents.
Make it lose effect quickly, must choose a few special antifoaming agent, can choose a few more common, the price is cheaper
The market of antifoaming agent is quite disordered, there are different manufacturers, different products, so buy antifoaming agent must try small before choosing to use, lest right
Their own products and production have a great impact and cause losses.
The company is an enterprise of researching, developing and producing all kinds of fine chemical products. It is committed to water treatment, waterborne coating auxiliaries, textile, printing and dyeing, chemical fiber auxiliaries, etc
Field development and application services, the factory has advanced production technology, annual output of all kinds of additives 16,000 tons. Our company always insists "quality first, service"
The principle of "business first", with excellent quality, excellent service, fair price win the recognition of the majority of users, and many domestic key enterprises
Foreign-capital enterprises have established long-term and stable cooperation, constantly digesting and absorbing the world's advanced production technology, and maintaining the advanced level of their counterparts.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Wetting agent is an indispensable assistant for...
- Food thickeners are added to food
- A couple of common sense about dispersants
- Important points to note when using organosilic...
- Characteristic performance of special defoaming...
- Performance advantage of antifoaming agent
- Why are antifoaming agents so strong
- The function of different kinds of antifoaming ...
- Advantages of high efficiency dispersant
- Properties of water-based dispersants